What are the requirements to become a Hauler?
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid U.S. government issued driver's license
- Bank account or debit account
- Vehicle suitable for junk removal (truck, van, trailer)
- Recent iOS or Android smartphone with texting capabilities
- Must speak English
- Clear a background check (SSN required)
- Complete the Hauler Orientation
How do I sign up as a Hauler?
From the App or Hauler Portal, visit Hauler Web Portal
- Enter preliminary info
- Upload driver's license and vehicle pictures. *Must be smaller than 5 MB in size
- Select territory
- Agree to background check
- Complete online orientation
- Enter banking info
You will receive an email once your account is active. If you have already started your registration, select Hauler Login.
What does the background check look at?
For the safety of our customer, every Hauler is screened for criminal offenses. Go Trashy uses a third party vendor that includes national and county-level databases and local courthouse records to check back a minimum of 7 years. It will also include certain property damage offenses.
What are the guidelines for an approved profile photo?
Smiling faces are more likely to be selected! Present yourself well to make more money.
- Must be forward-facing, centered photo including the driver's full face and top of shoulders. No sunglasses, please
- No Brands or logos
- No filters
- No blurry or black and white photos
- *Must be smaller than 5 MB in size
What is the radius of available Jobs I can complete as a Hauler?
Radii are based on ZIP codes. To keep the proper ratio of Haulers to Jobs, you will select your territory during your initial sign up. To apply for additional territories, use the App or send a request from support.