1. New job notification starts the same way. Click on the job to see the job details.
2. The Customer has the option to choose one or multiple time slots.
- Note: The ‘Submit Bid’ button is not enabled until a time slot is selected by the hauler and a bid is specified.
3. Click on 'Pick Time' to select the time slot which works for you to complete the job.
4. When you click on 'Pick Time', you will be shown a list of available time slots. Select one time slot that works best for you, to complete the job and click on 'Select'
- NOTE: You can only select one time slot.
5. Once a time slot is selected, it will appear in the Job Details. You may change the time you selected, by clicking on 'Select' and pick a new time slot.
6. Once the time slot is selected, you can now enter a bid amount and click on 'Submit Bid' to submit your bid.
7. A summary of the date and time selected along with the bid amount is displayed. If all the information is correct, click on 'Yes' and your bid will be submitted to the Customer to choose from.
8. Make sure you complete the job request at the date and time slot selected. Otherwise the job will cancel at midnight, you won't be paid and you will be charge a cancellation fee.
If you still need further assistance with bidding, please submit a ticket.